Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Love Is In The Air!

 A closer look at the cute digi stamp!
 The sentiment!
 The inside of my card!
We are having a fun, fun, challenge at The Paper Shelter ! As you may have guessed our theme is "Love Is In The Air"! How fun is that? It can be your own interpretation like mine is, but we hope you will join in the fun and there is a great prize to be won! Pop on over to The Paper Shelter Store and check out the lovely digi stamps available for you to use! I chose the "How Cute Are You?"
digital stamp for my card. Having lost our fur baby of 15 years we know the love and loss you can feel for that special pet that is a part of our family! I used a Darci die cut to frame my digi stamp and added rhinestones and liquid pearls to accent my card! I hope you enjoy this card and you will join the fun! I can't wait to see your creations!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Puppy Love (Paul Anka)
And they called it puppy love
Oh, I guess they'll never know
How a young heart really feels
And why I love her so
And they called it puppy love
Just because we're in our teens
Tell them all, please tell them it isn't fair
To take away my only dream
I cry each night my tears for you
My tears are all in vain
I'll hope and I'll pray that maybe someday
You'll be back in my arms once again
This is not a puppy love, not a puppy love

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi love, hope your daughter in law is well on the mend and not quite so sore. I love howy ouve coloured this image is really stunning as is the card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx